Pandemic Implications for the World of Work
Pandemic Implications for the World of Work Report
The COVID-19 pandemic rocked the world economy, triggering the sharpest downturn in post-war history. The ‘Pandemic Implications for the World of Work’ report examines the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the global labour market and investigates the potential long-term consequences.
Using existing research and data from global research agencies and academics, the report provides an analysis into what these changes mean for the present and the future of the global labour market.
Download your copy of the Pandemic Implications for the World of Work to explore the following themes:
- The initial impact the pandemic had on employment across the globe
- Young people were hit harder in terms of unemployment than any other generation
- Women were also more significantly affected by the crisis than men
- The accelerating trend towards hybrid working
- Borderless jobs and the ability to access larger talent pools
- The re-shoring of manufacturing roles
Pandemic Implications for the World of Work Report block
Explore Hays Malaysia’s Top Ten Talent Trends for 2022 to understand the priorities setting the agenda for 2022 in the country.Read now
Looking for a new role? Search here for your ideal job or get in touch with one of our expert consultants.
Contact us to discuss your employment needs.
Pandemic Implications for the World of Work form
Download your copy
Please fill in the following information and the download will start automatically.