2022 Salary Guide Duplicate 1
2022 HAYS ASIA SALARY GUIDE - OUT NOW
With the pandemic receding, organisations in Asia are progressively navigating a return to growth in 2022.
Yet, concerns about skills shortages are coming to the fore as business activity increases across the region, raising uncertainties and questions around:
- How active will the recruitment market be in 2022?
- What are some of the challenges and opportunities awaiting key sectors?
- Which are the positions and roles with the highest salary increases?
- What do jobseekers think about the current work environment, and what are their plans for their career trajectory?
Find the answers to these questions and more in the 2022 Hays Asia Salary Guide. The salary and sector overviews, plus insights from a survey of over 9000 employers and professionals across China, Hong Kong SAR, Japan, Malaysia, and Singapore will enable you to navigate the new world of work more effectively in the year ahead.
Here are just a few highlights from this year’s research:
- 52% of organisations intend to add to their workforce in the next 12 months
- 80% of organisations plan on increasing salaries in the next 12 months
- Salary aside, work-life balance is the top reason why employees want to remain in their current company
2022 Hays Asia Salary Guide form Duplicate 1
Download your copy
Please fill in the following information and the download will start automatically.
Salary Guide Promo Blocks
Looking for a new role? Search here for your ideal job or get in touch with one of our expert consultants.
Find out if you are earning the salary you deserve in Malaysia with the Hays salary checker.
Do your part to ensure you are informed, aware and prepared for change. Let this webinar be your one step closer to getting there.