Vision-Box Careers Block
Hays Malaysia and Vision-Box are partnering to collate and match job vacancies across all industries with suitable talents. Collaborating together with a multinational company with a presence in 5 continents and over 6,000 digital identity solutions used by more than 700 million citizens, the company is a world leader in biometrics seamless travel, automated border management and electronic identity management solutions.
At Vision-Box, you are empowered to be innovative, creative, collaborative and hands-on. Use your energy and drive to help us achieve our goals as we help you achieve yours. Vision-Box is dedicated to improving the quality, convenience, efficiency and security in travel and border control offering biometric-based digital identity management solutions.
Vision-Box is a partner of the most prestigious Governments, Airports and Airlines enhancing citizen services and traveller experiences, establishing identity ground-truth through high performance enrollment, verification and authentication, while enabling multi-directional data transactions and actionable intelligence.
Let Hays, the recruitment experts, find your next career move by viewing the current available positions at Vision-Box:
Backend Developer - Kuala Lumpur
Your new role
- To develop clean, readable and maintainable software codes
- According to requirements and specifications
- Within established or defined quality and performance standards/benchmarks
- Within agreed upon delivery timelines
- Develop unit-testable codes with corresponding unit tests
- If required, to lead a small team of Software Development Engineers to work on development projects
- Reduce technical debt by analyzing code and enhancing the same by code refactoring
- Perform software architecture and code review and communicate the same to the Software Development Engineers, and ensure the same is incorporated
- At least 5 years of working experience in an agile software development environment
- Significant commercial software development experience in C#.Net, Angular JS, Bootstrap, ASP.NET Core & Web API, NHibernate, Entity Framework and SQL
- Demonstrated ability and experience in leading small development projects
Project Manager - Kuala Lumpur
Your new role
- You’ll be the kind of PM who drives a project and doesn’t sit back and let a project drive you. You will like working at a fast pace, enjoy dynamic environments where you may have to wear many hats and think outside of the box. You’ll be client facing and interacting with a range of stakeholders. You’ll be driven by success and most of all, take pride in your work and enjoy being part of a team and creating a fun environment for your teams
- You’ll be the kind of PM who doesn’t mind getting your hands dirty, who understands what best practice is but doesn’t let it govern your every move
- Customer and 3rd party Management, working occasionally independently in a customer environment. Co-ordinating sub-contractors, 3rd parties and managing multiple customers whilst ensuring the commercial interests of the business are represented
- Management of internal resources – ranging from s/w development team, product design/ engineering, Quality Assurance and local installation resources
- Commercial, Financial and Risk Management – Must have a sound understanding of financials, be competent in MS project and able to manage risk logs and produce similar project documentation
- Project Management skills and capable of managing multiple workstreams, through excellent prioritisation skills and keeping calm under pressure
- Prince2 or PMP (or equivalent) qualifications are desirable
- Competent in MS project and all other MS office core applications. Able to produce and review documentation to a high standard
- Technical background is an advantage, on top of experience working within Airports, Biometrics, Security and Government clients
- Interpersonal skills – must be comfortable operating independently within customer environment and leading a team
- Must have excellent time management and organisational skills, able to communicate well to customers and be comfortable liaising with other colleagues overseas.
- Willing to learn new skills and develop. Driven, ambitious and motivated, able to grasp this excellent opportunity and make the role their own